AVillage...Inc.

AVillage...Inc.
Click the Logo back to our website

1/12/2011

Get Real!

I sit here and read some of the messages that people are writing on Facebook, and it breaks my heart to hear the quotes, scriptures, messages and other post. You would think that we have it all together but still I go out in the community and see the same things happening to our children. What are we doing wrong? Where's the answer?

My biggest discuss is that people are quoting the Bible as if they are really living it! "Stop It" my suggestion is that you live it and then quote it! are we doing it for other people to think that we are people of God? "Action Speaks louder than Words"!!! I am beginning to hate Face book...People are not Real! it's all a Show!!! Let's get real people!

No comments:

Post a Comment